Saturday, March 17, 2012

30 Days of Truths {Day 17}


Day 17: A BOOK YOU HAVE READ THAT HAS CHANGED YOUR VIEW ON SOMETHING.

The Natashas: The New Global Sex Trade

Many years ago I read this book called The Natashas, By Victor Malarek.
It's about the global problem of human trafficing.
I never realised how involved Canada is and how much we support it.
I remember there being a "rub and tug" down the street from my first house in Calgary.
I would glare, scoff and be disgusted everytime I walked by it.
I wouldn't do that now.
How do we stop this?
Why are men  using this survice?
Why is it so in demand?
It's scary, gross and makes me dislike our country a little.
It needs to stop.
NOW.

Check out this blog for more info.

Investigate this issue, it's extremely unfortunate that the world doesn't know more about it and isn't doing more to stop it.

Cheers,
Messy

No comments: