Friday, March 11, 2011

Payday Friday!

I LOVE Payday Friday! LOL Today has been a stressful day because we put an offer in on a house this morning. Just waiting to see the results...cross your fingers and toes please! :)

My card today is a bit of a mashup. I don't totally love it, but meh...sometimes that's just the way cookie crumbles. Can't love them all! I started with the orange and white sparkly paper from my DCWV Glitter Stack. I had a scrap of the turquoise paper in my bin and I think it came from Dollarama. I used my In 2 Stamps baby and inked him in DewDrop Momento Ink. I colored it in with my Crayola pencil crayons and cut him out. I mounted him on yellow card stock and used foam tape to give it a bump out.I made three flowers along with two rows of white silk ribbon. 

I have a pretty lazy weekend ahead of me. No major plans. Maybe a drink or two over at my bestest neighbor friend's house and a whole lotta dancing tomorrow. Hope the hubby comes home sometime this weekend! I miss that guy!

Cheers,
S.

This card is for the following challenges:

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Shelley, wow I love your card, I would love to be relaxing like that in the sun with a nice cocktail at hand!! Thank you for joining us at Craft Us Crazy! HUgs, Frea

Louise said...

Bring on the sun Shelley!! Great card.
Thank you so much for joining us this week at Little Claire's Designs x

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

Wow, lots going on in this one and it all works soo well! I love the image and those embellishments are just wicked. Thank you for playing along with us at The Crafty Pad weekly challenge of Ribbon. Good luck in the draw to win that awesome prize! and I hope to see you again on Sunday for a new challenge The Navy Wife

Barbara said...

I love this card, Shelley! The fantastic bright colors, the adorable image, and the flowers and ribbon all work so well together. Wait a day, look at it tomorrow and you may just love it!! Hope you are successful in getting your home. Good Luck.
Thanks for joining us this week at The Crafty Pad for our "ribbon" challenge. Hope to see you again on Sunday for our next challenge. XX

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

I love your card! The bright cheerful colors are awesome... and the image is darling! Outstanding job!!!

Thank you for participating in the Craft Us Crazy Challenge! I hope you'll do so again soon!

Sylvia said...

Lovely card, Shelly! Thanks for playing with us at the colourQ this week.

Unknown said...

Super fun! Thanks for joining us at CQC:)

Francesca said...

Adorable card

Thanks for joining us at OLDIE BUT A GOODIE challenge and good luck!

Hugs
Francesca

Annie said...

such a fun and bright baby card. thank you for joining in my baby challenge on the Oldie but a Goodie blog.
hugs, annie x