Wednesday, March 20, 2013

DIY ~ Mitten Heart Upgrade

 
 
I love this little upgrade!!!
 
YOU WILL NEED:
a pair of gloves or mittens
felt
scissors
embroidery thread
needle
 

First cut out a heart from your felt tat is about the size of your palm.
 
 
Now cut your heart in half.
 

Sew one half on each glove with embroidery thread.
I chose to use a different color so you can see the stitching.
 
Make sure your thumbs are pointing out on both the gloves and your sewing the half heart onto the palm of the glove.
 


Now when you out them on your palms have a cute little heart.
These are the mittens I made as a DIY here!
 


Cheers,
Messy


4 comments:

Chandra said...

yes! you are still making pretty little things (i just tweeted you). hope all is well! stop by the blog today if you get a chance. i'm giving away a collection of handmade jewelry.

Crafts a la Mode said...

Darling! I'd love to have you link to What to do weekends Party. Linda and I'm following also.

http://www.craftsalamode.com/2013/03/what-to-do-weekends-11.html

Courtney Pruitt said...

I love your blog! this is such a cute idea!! I am your newest follower too and cant wait to see your upcoming posts!!
Follow me back at www.unpredictableandchic22.blogpost.com
XO COURTNEY

Crafts a la Mode said...

Very sweet!! Thanks for coming over to What to do Weekends. Much appreciated. Linda