Thursday, March 28, 2013

DIY ~ Easter Flower Pick Cards

I have a lot of traditions I do with my friends on holidays.
Most of you know that I like to make little treats and secretly deliver them to their houses.
The last one I did was Valentine's Day and I posted about it here.
 
On Easter I like to give some of my close family type friends a plant.
Like tulips or daffodils.
This year I made these little pick cards to stick in the plants I got from the SPCA as on of their fundraisers!
 
YOU WILL NEED:
Plain colored or Easter themed paper
scissors
tape
pipe cleaners
toothpicks
pen
 
First draw out the shape you want and cut them out.
You could also use a punch if you want.
I made mine bunny heads :)
 

Cut them out.
Write your message on one side.
 


Take a pipe cleaner and wrap it around your finger to make a coil.
Flatten each end so you have something to attach the the paper shape.
 


Tape one tip of the pipe cleaner to the back of your shape.
 


Now tape a toothpick to the other end of the pipe cleaner so you have something to poke into the dirt!
 


Cheers,
Messy

No comments: