Saturday, June 15, 2013

DIY ~ Extender Shirt


I really don't like my full tushy to be out to the world when I'm wearing leggings.
I mean I have a nice small bum, but it's kinda flat and I always feel naked if my shirt isn't long enough to cover it.
So, I made an "extender"...
Quite possibly the easiest DIY ever.
 
WHAT YOU NEED:
old tank top or tshirt
scissors
 


Lay your shirt out flat.
 
Approximately 10 inches from the bottom, cut it straight across.
 


Slip that sucker on and call it a day :)
Super easy right???
 

 
Please don't mind my messy room...I'm still unpacking from my move :) teeheehee
 
Cheers,
Messy


4 comments:

Unknown said...

does it stay on without elastic sewn in?

Unknown said...

Muito boa idéia, ja tinha visto com renda. Vou copiar ❤

Q said...

I was wondering that also...

Q said...

Does this look good with lace trimmed tank tops?