Tuesday, February 19, 2013

This Is How I Cook ~ Mars Bar Squares

MMMMMMMMMMM......
Mars Bar Squares......
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....
 
This is my favorite treat EVER.
My mom always made these at Christmas time and I would stuff my face.
 
You Need:
4 Mars Bars
1/2 cup butter or margarine
3 cups Rice Krispies
Topping:
1 cup chocolate chips
1/4 cup butter or margarine
 

First cut up your four mars bars.
 


Melt them in a large pot on medium with your first amount of butter.
Once completely melted and mixed together, remove from heat and stir in your Rice Krispies.
 
 
 
Mix well.
Press the mixture into a 9 inch glass dish.
 
Now make your topping.
Melt your chocolate chips and second amount of butter together.
 


Spread it over your mars bar rice krispies.
Put int he fridge to set for an hour.
 
Cut into small squares and serve!
Yummy!
 


This is my friend Deb who helped me make them :)
Great time!!!
 
Cheers,
Messy
 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your marvelous posting! I definitely enjoyed reading it,
you can be a great author.I will always bookmark your blog and will eventually
come back very soon. I want to encourage you to definitely continue your great work, have a nice morning!


my web-site: Cooking Simple Vegetables