Wednesday, February 13, 2013

This Is How I Cook ~ Valentine's Rice Crispie Bites

I decided to make these delicious morsels of goodness for my friends this year.
As most of you know, I like to make lil' gifts to put on their doorsteps for Holidays
...they are usually from Chuck Norris!
 
First make Rice Krispie Squares as per usual.
If you don't know how the inside of the box always has the recipe.
 
When you go to put them in a pan, spread them thin so it's only about an inch and a half thick.
 
 
Once cooled, use a heart cookie cutter, cut out shapes.
 
 

Melt white chocolate discs in the microwave on 15 second intervals, stirring in between.
 


Dip one edge of each heart into your chocolate.
Sprinkle with confetti!
 

 
So cute!
I'll share my VDay gifts to my friends in a later post!
 
Cheers,
Messy


1 comment:

Fragile Bird said...

Yum yum yum, love rice crispy cakes, and these look particularly good

Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

Helen

X