Friday, February 15, 2013

PL Peek ~ My Valentine's Day Surprise

I am not a usual Valentine's Day celebrater...
I even told Tally not to get me anything.
 
I did make little gifts for my friends that I deliver from Chuck Norris (my puppy!), but I didn't plan on anything between me and the big guy.
 
But boy did he do good!!!!
 
I would like to introduce you to the newest member of the family....
Drum roll please...
 

this is Hahn!!!!!
 
Isn't he cute?!?
Tally got me a goldfish!!!!
I'm so excited!!!!
 
I also got my favorite candies, my favorite cheesies and best of all
 
a home made card!!!
 
OHHHHH...
AND
I got choclate covered strawberries!
What a spoiled girl!
 
He's so cute :) (I mean Tally...but Hahn is cute too! heehee)
 
Hope you all had a great Valentine's Day!
 
Cheers,
Messy

No comments: