Monday, January 21, 2013

Happy Blogoversary to Me!!!

 
 
It's our (meaning me and my puppy Chuck Norris) Blogoversary today!!!
 
It totally crept up on me this year!
Year 2 and still going strong, I ahve to say I'm super proud of myself.
 
My blog has definately changed a lot over time.
It has evolved into a DIY blog with tonnes of tutorials and ideas to help you get your crafting adventures going!
I try to do a bunch of different things and then I post them in my shop to sell after (just in case you don't have time to actually make it yourself)
 
Thank you to all my wonderful followers (186 wow!!! How did that happen?!?) who have always cared, left lovely comments and supported my blog and shop.
 
To an even better 2013!!!
 
Cheers,
Messy

2 comments:

Shanay said...

Congrats!

~Shanay~
www.myuniquegirlz.blogspot.com

B E C K Y said...

Happy Blog-Aversary! I just had my 2 year one a couple days ago. Hard to believe... :)