Friday, January 11, 2013

DIY ~ You Are Loved Art

I saw this saying on an inspirational poster and loved it.


It got me thinking about an old canvas that has been hiding under my bed.
 
It was super easy!
 
Pick a canvas any size or shape you would like.
Paint the background one solid color with acrylic craft paint.
Don't forget the edges!
 
 
using a dark pencil crayon draw on your words where you want them.
 
Paint the saying black.
You may need to do 2 coats.
 
 
 
Clear coat with spray.
 
Ta da!
 
 
Cheers,
Messy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ILOVE IT....AND YOU SHELLEY!! Great work. xo Niccole

Kisha Jaggers said...

New Follower! Found you through the I Love My Post Linkup! When you have time, come visit at kjaggers.com and if you like what you see.. follow back! Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Hello! I found you through I love My Post. :) If you have a moment, check out my blog as well.
www.loveliestsmile.net

betty-NZ said...

Such a simple message that a lot of people never hear. Great post!