Saturday, October 22, 2011

This Is How I Cook: Chuckcakes! LOL

{snort} I am sooooo funny!!!! Chuckcakes....thats a good one!!!! hahahahaha!

So these are some cupcakes I made for Chuck's Birthday party that got RAVE reviews from the crowd!!!

What you Need:
- Duncan Hines Spice Cake Mix
- 1 8oz cream cheese
- 2 1/2 cups icing sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 cup butter
- red & yellow food coloring {optional}

First make the cupcakes or cake as directed on the back of the box.


While your cupcakes are cooking, make your delicious icing.

STEPS:
 Cream butter and cream cheese in small bowl.
Add icing sugar, vanilla and food coloring {to make orange}

Once your cupcakes are cool, ice them and voila! The best cupcakes ever!!! teeheehee


I think I'll go eat one right now...


Cheers,
Messy

No comments: