Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Answer Me This

A. Age: 29
B. Bed size: Queen. Though sometimes I wish it were King, because  My Paddy and Chuck Norris are occasionally bed hogs.
C. Chore that you hate: Vacuming.
D. Dogs, Dragons: Just Chuck Norris.
E. Essential start to your day: Get up, bathroom, dog out, kettle on, start up computer :)
F. Favorite color: Green. All shades of green.
G. Gold or Silver: Silver.
H. Height: 5’6″. It’s tricky, because if I wear heels I’m taller than my boyfriend, which is a bit awkward.
I. Instruments you play: None.
J. Job title: Dance Teacher/Choreographer. Owner/Operator of 2MESSY.
K. Kids: No thank you.
L. Live: in Brockville Ontario. Just hit our 1 year anniversary living here!
M. Mother’s name: Vicky. {miss this lady mucho mucho}
N. Nicknames: Messy, ShellsBells, Swell, Smell, Weave Dawg, Weaves
O. Overnight hospital stays: Ummm...yeah...they suck. Hospitals smell bad.
P. Pet peeves: Kids that don't remember their choreography week to week, bad drivers, eye rolling and puppies who poo on walls and you have to scrape it off with the bag. (Or bushes, trees, etc.)
Q. Quote from a movie: I dunno. I can't watch movies. {sigh}
R. Right or left handed: Right.
S. Siblings: 1 older Bro, and a super cool sister in law.
U. Underwear: What about it?
V. Vegetable you hate: Green Peppers. Was broccoli growing up as a kid, but now I would rather eat broccoli then green peppers. Gross.
W. What makes you run late: I am very rarely late. I am almost always 10 minutes early. Which is annoying. BUT, a couple weeks ago, I was almost ;late for dance because I got lost in the country trying to get from a craft fair back to Brockville. So scary.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: I think I'm pretty much working on everything now. Legs, Knees, Ankles, Teeth, wrist, hips, stomach....
Y. Yummy food that you make: Zucchini Pie.
Z. Zoo animal: Giraffes.


:)

Cheers,
Messy

No comments: