Friday, September 9, 2011

My New Garden

Our new home came with a very small amount of garden space. My Paddy dug me a HUGE space all along the back of our fence and made it work around the existing peonies and our two maple trees. My neighbor and dear friend Maryse gave me some beautiful bulbs and plants to add. I bought a couple bushes and planted some seeds too and it is looking so pretty right now, I thought I woudl share some lovely photos. :) Enjoy!


Oh so lovely...
Now here come fall...

Cheers,
Messy

3 comments:

Unknown said...

aw i love yellow flowers they make me happy!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Rosamond Kim said...

Your new garden is beautiful! Have you considered planting vegetables?

Bree said...

I love this pictures, especially the sunflower! And I would like to know, as well as the commenter above if you plan to plant vegetables. I plan to have a garden one day ;)
I just stumbled across your blog and i love it! I would love to be bloggie buddies ;) want to follow each other?

Bree
artofbeingcool.blogspot.com