Friday, July 15, 2011

PL Peek ~ BEST.DAY.EVER.

Hi Y'all!!!!
Yesterday was the BEST.DAY.EVER.
Dead serious.
Best.
Ever.

This Guy, is my new best friend.

For the first time, I {finally!} got to meet my BFF baby boy yesterday.


It has made me so sad for a long time that I hadn't met him yet.
They live in Victoria, and last time I was there she was still preggers with the little one!


It was a beautiful day, and we met up in Perth for some lunch. Her hubby's family lives in Ontario so they have been here for a couple weeks driving all over the province seeing family.

We sat in a beautiful park for a bit so we could catch up and play with baby.  He was so good...doesn't even fuss!!! He also loves the camera and is a total model when you start snapping! ha!


He looks exactly like his Dad and is one of those awesome kids who is perfectly fine being passed around and doesn't play strange. I don't like it when I hold a kid and they start to cry. LOL

Then her hubby took baby and let me and Kass have some alone time. We sat and talked it out. I miss her so much. Why is it that when I see her I am so happy, but after so mad I saw her? Mad because I miss her more when I see her?!? It's like the whole "missing" process starts all over after every visit, but if it's been a long time since I've seen her...I almost forget to miss. Hmmm...


Perth is beautiful and has so many cool shops!!! But it was the best day because of my best friend. :)
I love you Kass. xoxo

Cheers,
S.

No comments: