Friday, June 24, 2011

Outfit Post ~ Fixed Up Dress Up

Today I finally have an Outfit Post for you.
I am trying to force myself to do one a week but with the combination of my lack of style and my terrible photo taking skills...they are just not turning out pretty. {sigh}

I wore this outfit last week when my Grandparents were here.
It was super hot out and I took them to the Brockberry Cafe for dinner!

I bought this dress at Goodwill, but it has no lining in it. It is a tad big for me so I am going to sell it on my Etsy shop for anyone who is interested.


Dress: Goodwill Brockville
Belt: Market in Bologna, Italy
Earrings: Ardene


Shoes: Vintage bought in Calgary
Silver Bead Bracelet: Accessory store in Auckland, NZ
Sterling Silver Circle Bracelet: Ardene



Ahhh...I think I should take a photography class! LOL


Oh brother, I hope this terrible photo doesn't really represent what I looked like!!!!!
My Grannie said I looked good! :(

Cheers,
S.




2 comments:

Molly D said...

Hi Shelley! I saw your comment on my blog and oh my goodness, CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Super lame about how your boss treated you though :/ People are entitled to quit! Sheesh.

Anyways, your grandma was right. I think this outfit is great! Houndstooth is such a classic print.

<3, Molly

kristine said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog!
I agree w. Molly & your grandmother - you look great (:

Your blog is awesome too, def. following another great canadian girl (;

xo.
kristine
shesadandy.blogspot.com