Sunday, August 7, 2011

Answer Me This

My go to outfit for a dress-up occasion like a wedding is my black skirt and a bright summery top with heels.

This week has been too short. With all the inventory I sold last week at the market it has been hard to catch up!!! Plus, I have gotten NO dancing done :(

When it's dinnertime and I'm feeling lazy I'll usually eat Piggies aka Toads in a Hole akaPigs in a blanket aka cut hole in bread add egg and fry. LOL

My favorite pair of shoes is my rainbow flipflops circa 2001 (when I stole them from my BFF) or these cute leather black flips I have with a ankle wrap strap!

A random item that I own that is completely unnecessary, but that I could never part with is a green chair my Aunt Candis gave me when she left Calgary. It is so cool with wood on it's arms and blue sparkle glue from my baby cousin. {sigh} miss them. I don't even have room for it in the new house. (It's in my bedroom sized bathroom) But that thing moved all the way to Ontario with me so dammit it's gonna get used!!!! :)

My favorite person is my nephew Logan and /or My Paddy.

If I were going to write my own question it would say where were you born? or what is your dream job?
Thanks to Shannon Bear for the questions!
Cheers,
Messy

No comments: