Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Outfit Post ~ First One EVER!!!

Ok, here I go. This is my VERY FIRST outfit post. I'm hoping by forcing myself to do this I will learn 1 of 3 things:

a) How to dress and have a bit better style
b) to not be afraid of what people think of me
c) to get over my hatred for photos being taken of me ;)

So, on Saturday morning I went to do some garage sale-n' and down to our local Brockville market. I put this number together and it was a very scary process. I have some amazing pieces I just never wear them! I also never where skirts or dresses but have decided that this summer...that is over and done with. LOL 

Ok...start from the top. The yellow t-shirt is from Aeropostle and so is the jean skirt that comes with a belt. It has a couple buttons up the front and a cute rouched waistband - it was $2.50 {heeeaaaayyyy!!!!} I wore Old Navy black tights underneath and a black gap cardigan over top. I used the jean belt and tied a bow. Stupid?!? Maybe. {Thoughts and help please - all feedback - good or bad is helpful!!!} I slipped on my Dr. Scholl's black flats (which I love!!!!), added a gold necklace with blue rock pendant I bought at a market in Australia and my blue ring I got in Jamaica. 
Please ignore my hair completely for the next bit. I am trying to grow it out and HATE IT right now!!!!! But I did find a cute new hairdo thanks to Katie at Skunkboy Creatures and sported that on Sunday when we went on Paddy & Shelley's Great Adventure to Watertown! :)

What do you think of my first attempt???

Cheers,
S.

No comments: