Monday, April 29, 2013

DIY ~ Suede Tassel Earrings

I have a large amount of this suede fabric and I absolutely love it.
I saw a cute earring post on Pinterest and thought I would make my own knockoffs.

 
WHAT YOU NEED:
suede fabric
scissors
hot glue gun
thin silver wire
earring hooks
 
First cut six 1cm strips that are about 2 inches long.
 
 
Place 3 together stacking them one on top of the other.
 
 
Fold in half.
 
Place a 2 inch long piece of wire through the folded loop of your three pieces.
Keep them all together.
 
Bring your wire to the top and twist ends together.
Add you earring hook to the twisted end.
 
 
Take a small piece of fabric and wrap it around all your strands letting it twist a bit so the ends fan out.
Hot glue the end in place to keep it wrapped.
 
Cut the ends of each tassel on an angle to give it a clean finished look.
 

That's it...turned out so cute!
These are selling in my shop now...go on and get um :)
 
 
Cheers,
Messy
 


No comments: