Wednesday, July 9, 2014

This Is How I Cook ~ Taco Dip

 Mmmmm....Taco Dip.
I swear I only get invited to parties for two reasons.
My Taco Dip and my Curried Cauliflower.
LOL
WHAT YOU NEED:
1 small plain cream cheese
Miracle Whip
Heinz Sweet Chili Sauce
Yellow/Orange Pepper
Red Pepper
Purple Onion
Tomato
Green Onion (optional)
Cheese
First spread a layer of cream cheese in the bottom of a 9"glass dish.


Next, spread a layer of Miracle Whip.
Last do a layer of Heinz Sweet Chili Sauce.
Put dish in the fridge.

Chop up your veggies into bite size pieces.
Remember they need to fit on a taco chip...so think small!

Evenly spread your veggies over your dip.

Layer with cheese.
Top with Green Onion for garnish if you want!
Cheers,
Messy

2 comments:

Kim @ Pages and Pekoe said...

Looking at this makes me so hungry right now! Sooooo good!

Krista Lynn said...

That looks amazing!!!

Krista