Wednesday, December 5, 2012

DIY ~ Christmas Bunting Banner

 
On the 5th day of Christmas I made myself a...
Bunting Banner!

 
WHAT YOU NEED:
2 different colors of scrapbooking paper
pen
scissors
hemp rope
hole punch
 
First decide the saying you want to make.
Examples: Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, Ho Ho Ho.
 
 
Cut the number of triangles you want depending on how many letters are in your saying.
Don't forget a triangle for spaces too!!
 
 
I made my triangle 2.5 inches across the top and 4 inches high.
 
On the other paper you selected, write out your letters and make them a 1.5 inch scale.
 
 
Using double sided tape, paste your letters onto your triangles.
 
 
Don't forget to leave room at the top for your string!
 
 
Punch two holes in the top of each triangle.
Weave your hemp rope through leaving long ends so you can hang it up!
 
 
Super easy and cute eh?
 
Cheers,
Messy

PS: Don't forget to enter my 100 Followers Giveaway!
Check it out HERE!
 
 
 


No comments: