Saturday, November 10, 2012

Miss Travel McTravelson ~ NYC!

 
Quite a few years ago when I lived in Calgary I went down to New York City and met my family for Christmas.
We like to do this every couple of years.
This year we're going to Maui!!!
 
Christmas in New York is one of those experiences you just have to see for yourself.
 
 
The people, the lights, the chaos.
Amazeballs.
 
 
I was lucky enough to see 3 Broadway shows while I was there.
The Rockette's, Stomp and Wicked!
 
 
We also got to go to a Devils vs. Ranger's game at Madison Square Garden!!!
 
 
One day we took the ferry over to Staten Island to see the Lady herself :)
 
 
My sister in law and I really enjoyed going to the Serendipity Cafe and take a carriage ride around Central Park!
 
 
The two most important things for me to do was walk the Brooklyn Bridge and see Ground Zero.
 
 
New York City is still one of the best trips I have ever had!
Here here to family vacations :)
 

Cheers,
Messy


No comments: