Thursday, October 25, 2012

This Is How I Cook ~ Mini Meat Loaves

I love me some meat loaf.
I put everything in mine.
Every vegetable I have, sauces..yum yum goodness.
 
 
Here's how I do it:
 
YOU NEED:
 
veggies (I used zucchini, mushrooms, onion, yellow pepper and frozen corn)
clove of garlic
1 tbsp teriyaki sauce
1 tbsp Italian dressing
1 tbsp barbeque sauce
1 egg
2 pieces of bread
garlic powder
oregano
salt & pepper
onion powder
chilli's
1 1/2 pounds extra lean ground beef
2 cups cheddar cheese
 
 
Combine veggies, garlic, all 3 sauces, egg, bread, spices, ground beef and just under half the cheese in a large bowl.
Using your hands mush it all together.
 
 
Grease a large size cupcake pan and place some of the mixture in each spot.
Press down evenly.
 
 
Cook at 375F for 45 minutes.
Sprinkle remaining cheese on top and let melt before serving.
 
 
I like to make potato wedges and some coleslaw to complete this meal!
 
Cheers,
Messy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oooooh yummy yummy yummy. get in my tummy. k i must be hungy.