Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Miss Travel McTravelson ~ London, England


Many moons ago, while working for the oil & gas company, I got the privledge to go to London for our staff Christmas Party!
Crazy - I KNOW!!!


The best part about it was I got to see one of my closest and dearest friends Tracy while I was there.
Trace and I travelled in Australia years ago.
Like...10 years ago (WOW).


We had an amazing night out...a great visit really.
I can't wait till the next time I see her.


It was christmas time so the lights and shopping were to die for.
I spent so much time walking around, going to markets and boot shopping! LOL



The air was chilly and crisp...but so refreshing.
I know thats weird to say LOL


I loved it...I want to go back so bad!
So many places - so little time :)

Cheers,
Messy

No comments: