Friday, December 16, 2011

This Is How I cook: Pretzle Snacky Thingy's

Hello:

Today I am posting about these lovely little morsels of delishousness I made for my neighbor gifts. I found them on pinterest and couldn't resist trying them since they seem so easy peasy!
WHAT YOU NEED:

- pretzels
- Hersey Kisses
- M & M's in red & green
- cookie sheet

Preheat your oven to 225 F.


Place all your pretzels on a cookie sheet and start unwrapping your kisses.


Place one kiss per pretzel right in the center.


Bake for 2 - 3 minutes, just until they are melty enough to push a M&M in. {as you can see I tried one M&M early and the kisses weren't quite ready - oops!}


Then...M&M them! :)

Ta da! So easy...and they are throw in your mouth good! Mmmm...I am going to start making these every year!
Cheers,

No comments: