Friday, June 27, 2014

DIY ~ Cinnamon Vanilla Lip Gloss


Today's DIY is something I do all the time!
I am a die hard chap stick/lip gloss fan!
I use it constantly and my favorite is Vasaline!


WHAT YOU NEED:
petroleum jelly
cinnamon
vanilla
butter knife
red lipstick
glass microwavable bowl
microwave
plastic empty paint pots


First take some of your Petroleum Jelly and put it in your glass bowl.
Microwave on high for 30 second increments stirring in between.
When it is half melted put a sprinkle of cinnamon and a dash of vanilla in.
Also one flake of your red lipstick.


Mix well.
Finish melting.


Cut your paint pots off the rod so you have separate containers.
Fill them up with your melted mixture and let set for an hour.


That's it!
Now you have little pots o' lip balm to use!


Cheers,
Messy

2 comments:

Ashley Ponder said...

What a great DIY...thanks for sharing!I have all of that stuff at home. What a great way to use gifted lipstick that isn't exactly my shade.
Ashley @ Mrs. Mama

Unknown said...

Wow! This looks so easy! I've got to do this... thanks for such a great tutorial!
xoxo