Tuesday, April 23, 2013

DIY ~ Baking Gift Canisters

 
I saw these on Pinterest and thought they were the best idea EVER!!!
Then I was in my Brockville Mom's attic searching through all her craft supplies and I found the Pringles canisters I needed!!!
SCORE!!!!
  
These are soooooo handy dandy!
I never know how to wrap baked goods when I want to give them as gifts.
 
WHAT YOU NEED:
Pringles Chips Canisters
Scrapbooking paper
Glue gun
Bow/Ribbon
Double sided tape
scissors
 
 
Measure your scrapbooking paper and mark where you need to cut it.
 
Wrap your canister with double sided tape and peel off the backing.
 


Wrap the can with the paper and press it down smooth and firm.
 



Add a bow or ribbon to the top lid and voila!
Perfect for sending some love with cookies :)
 


I made a few of them and they are now for sale in my shop :)
 

 
Cheers,
Messy