Tuesday, December 4, 2012

DIY ~ Christmas Snow Ball Ornaments

 
Day four and the DIY I'm going to show you today is
Christmas Snow Ball Ornaments!
 

YOU WILL NEED:
glass ornaments
sea salt
iridescent glitter
ribbon
embellishments (pearls, confetti, etc.)
glue gun
mod podge
 
 
On a tray mix your sea salt and glitter together.
 
 
Take your clear glass ball ornaments and give it a good covering of mod podge.
 
 
Roll the ornament in the sea salt and glitter mixture.
 
 
Hang to dry.
 
 
Once dry, glue a ribbon around the top silver part and tie a bow.
 
Add your embellishments and a hanger.
 
Now you have snow balls :)))
 
 
Cheers,
Messy

PS: Don't forget to enter my 100 Followers Giveaway!
Check it out HERE!


2 comments:

Chandra said...

Why did I have to see this?!? I DIYed alot of stuff for my wedding and thought I would give myself a break, but I can't resist trying this! Thanks so much for your wedding wishes :) Maybe now that everything is over, I can catch up on blogs! Hope you are well and looking forward to the holidays...

Maria-Isabel @ Agape Love Designs said...

Hey girl,

Just wanted to check to see if you got my email! You had commented on my blog post about trading sponsor spots for products!Just wanted to let you know that, Nope its not just for fashion items! :-) your shop is adorable! I emailed you with details, but not sure if you got it. So Email me if you're up for a trade still. :)

~Maria-Isabel
www.agapelovedesigns.com