Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Weekend In a Nutshell ~ November 16th - 18th

Man that was a fast but long week.
Whew! Glad it's the weekend :)))
 
Friday night I worked at the Boarding School and we watched the movie The Campaign.
Will Ferrell and Zack Galifianakis are so hilar!!!
Saturday morning I had dance and the kidlets were extra good to me!
So funny they are!
 
When I got home from dance Tally was making mini pizzas for us for lunch!
What a good man!!!
 

Then I watched a little bit of the movie Indian in the Cupboard until I was off again!
 
 
Sunday I got a whole bunch of blogging done - which makes me uber happy!
 

 
 I made a spectacular chicken burger dinner...
 
 
 All in all...weekend = success :))
 
Cheers,
Messy

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Ooo that burger looks good!! Wow, I haven't even thought of The Indian in the Cupboard for years...I think I have to dig out my VHS copy! =P

Ergo - Blog