Thursday, November 8, 2012

PL Peek ~ My Quilt

This is my quilt.
It's one of the most beautiful things I have ever owned.
 
 
This quilt is made by my Aunty Rossie.
Quite possibly one of my favorite people.
She has been hand making these quilts for years.
The time and dedication it takes to make them is so unbelievable...I'm jealous I don't have the mindset to finish big projects like these!!!
 
I got to spend some quality bonding time with her when I was home back in June.
We had a blast just sitting and chatting about life.
 
 
I was very surprised when she gave me my quilt.
I use it all the time.
It gets tossed around from my bed to the couch.
My blanket is mine, and I won't even share with Chuck Norris.
 
Sometimes I think about how lucky I am that someone loves me enough to spend all that time and energy to make lil' ol' me something so beautiful.
 
I enjoy my blanket.
It's being well loved :)
 
 
Thank you soooooo much Aunty Rossie...I love you.
 
Cheers,
Messy


1 comment:

Rossie said...

Oh my goodness! Love you to smell....