Tuesday, November 6, 2012

New Lot at the Shop!

Hey Y'all!
 
Well, now that Halloween is over we can all start focusing on Christmas! YAY!!!
 
I am quickly adding things to my online shop and have brought back a few sell out favorites from last year!
 
I will also be making New Years dressing as well as Christmas Season dresses soon!!!
 
The best news about this whole thing is I will have an area at the 1000 Islands Artisan Collective Store for the month of December!!! It's located at 1842 County Road 2 in Brockville, Ontario. There are tonnes of venders and they will be open FULL TIME. Check out their facebook page for more info!
 
Anyhoo...
back to the shopping.
 
Click here to head to my store :)
 
All sorts of rock magnets :)
 
and my Christmas Penguin Ornaments are back!!!
 
Go check it out!!!
 
Cheers,
Messy



No comments: