Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Miss Travel McTravelson ~ Paris, France


Ahhhhh....the very last stop on my 2 month long European Adventure.
What a fabulous way to end a trip.
It was everything I hoped for and everything I expected.
It was fancy and posh and had tonnes of fab restaurants.
Seating was tight and quaint, yet no one seemed to notice.
Long baguette sandwiches and fine loose leaf tea.
Artists of all sorts perfecting their craft on the streets, tourists taking photos everywhere.
I was smart and I went to the Eiffel Tower at the perfect time.
I got to see it in daylight, then I sat around and watched the light turns on and it was nighttime. :)
Magical.

I walked everywhere and saw everything.
The Louvre, Moulin Rouge, Notre Dame...
Needless to say...
Je' adore.

Cheers,
Messy

No comments: