Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Instagram!

I am an Android user and I am soooooo happy we finally have Instagram!!!
I've been finding all sorts of things to Instagram :)
Excitement over the announcment email.
Excitement of getting to wear my sexy open toed shoes again.
My lil' Chucky-poo
The amount of hits I have beengetting is crazy lately - thank you so much everyone!!!
My birthday balloons that are still full and happy.
Starting to pack for my big move :) So excited!!!
My turkish rug I adore.
Waking up to Chuck Norris' bum in my face. Legit.
What kinda pictures do you take most with your Instagram?

Cheers,
Messy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i mostly take pics of my fur baby or the scenery where i live...instagram is the best!!

(hosting a giveaway on my blog, i hope you come by check it out and enter :) )

http://alwaysophelia.blogspot.com/2012/04/100-followers-giveaway.html