Sunday, March 4, 2012

DIY ~ Wish Charm Bracelet

I am trying to use up all of my craft stuff.
I save it because it's "too nice" or "too expensive" to use. LOL
I need to use some of this stuff up!
So, I am trying to make up projects and cute things to make.

Here is a little tutorial on how to make this really cute Wish Charm Bracelet.


FIRST:  start by collecting your supplies.

YOU'LL NEED:
- hemp rope
- pearl beads
- lightweight metal letters {mine are from Dollarama}


SECOND: Leave a medium length end and tie a knot.


THIRD: Start with a pearl bead and feed it down until you knot.


FOURTH: Feed your letters on with a pearl in between each one.


FIFTH: Tie slip knots with the two ends to make it adjustable!


It hangs like a pretty charm bracelet and look so cute!!!
I loves it.
This piece is for sale in my shop! :)

Cheers,
Messy

No comments: