Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Photo A Day {Day 21}

Today's idea for Fat Mum Slim's Challenge is to post a favorite photo of yourself.
I generally don't like photos of myself, but here is one I could find.


It is from a time when I was actually 100% genuinely happy.
This has only happened once in my life I think since I turned 20.
Once in 10 years.
That's sad. LOL

I like my hair like this, even though I'm preobably getting too old to pull it off soon.
Those are my favorite earrings and favorite sunnies. :)
I got them in Italy.

We were on our way to Ogdensburg, NY for some shopping.
I had to buy fabric for furniture we were selling so much stuff.
It was a great weekend all around. :)

Cheers,
Messy

1 comment:

Ashley at flats to flip flops said...

Just checked out your Etsy shop for the first time..so cute! I also love your earrings and who doesn't love things from Italy?
Ashley:)