Friday, January 20, 2012

Letters


Dear Cake Pops:
I am officially addicted. I need someone to stage an intervention...
I'll be at rock bottom when  8  6 more cake pops are gone.

Dear Chuck Norris:
WHY? WHY? WHY?
I can't take the snoring anymore.
I just can't Buddy.

Dear Weird Miscellaneous Hot Dog Weiners from the Freezer:
Only one out of 3 of you tasted ok-ish.
The other two succumbed to the elements I think.

Dear Fullford Kids:
You are funny - teeheehee!

Dear Jake From The Bachelor:
YOU ARE SO STUUUUUUUUUUUPID!!!
Vienna?!? Seriously?!?
Now I know why dem b*tches be mad!!!!

Dear "Letters" Banner:
I like you, but do I love you?
Is it too late to change you?

Dear Camera:
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE come in the mail before my Blogiversary!!!!
I need to take photos for my BIG GIVEAWAY!!!!


Cheers,
Messy

Come back tomorrow for my Blogiversary!!!! :)

No comments: