Monday, October 10, 2011

DIY ~ Crackle, Crackle!

In my "old" life, every 6 weeks I would meet my friend Jaimie and we would go for dinner and a pedicure. It was delightful. Ever since moving to Ontario, I haven't been for a pedicure once. I can't justify the money. I can think of a million other things I would rather spend my hard earned dollars on! LOL The other day, while wandering the shops downtown, I found that new crackle nail polish, and I had to buy some. I got black so I can put any color I want underneath.

So...here is how you do Crackle nail polish :)


STEP 1: Remove any old, gross, layered nail polish.

STEP 2: Push back cuticles and remove any on nails.

STEP 3: Paint two coats of any bright color polish on nails starting with a base coat first.

STEP 4: Once color is thoroughly dried, paint one coat of OPI or Nicole Crackle nail polish.
 DO NOT GO OVER ANY OF THE CRACKLE AREAS AND DO NOT APPLY TWO COATS.

Ta da! You have cool Crackle toes!!!! :) Amazeballs....



Cheers,
S.

1 comment:

Pia said...

I love crackle nailpolish! I need to buy some asap. I really like the color combo you picked. :)