Tuesday, May 10, 2011

DIY ~ Bathroom Booyah!

We gutted our bathroom! Everything except the shower! We had a few friends over on Friday night and discovered that everyone was using out MOST disgusting bathroom downstairs!!!! It was mortifying...so after spending 3 hours in the yard cleaning it all up on Saturday we decided to gut the bathroom.


Here is the before: 
 I wasn't smart enough to get a full blown before shot...but this is my Paddy starting to gut it. It was a terrible baby s*it brown and it probably hadn't been cleaned in 10 years! I tried to bleach it down when we moved in...but it didn't do much!!! 

I picked the paint color with approval from Pat, and we got a new faucet, all new towel racks, tp holder, hooks, a beautiful new light, (there was 3 in one tiny bathroom!) and a new ceiling fan! What a difference!!!

Here's the after: 
 Amazing right?!? I know we are pretty talented if I do say so myself. LOL The mirror I picked up a couple weeks ago from a flea market. It is plastic and was painted a terrible goldy/brass color. I spray painted it white with a high gloss finish and ta-da...a beautiful masterpiece!!! I'm so proud of myself! ha!

No comments: